The NCAGG welcomes all glass enthusiasts – established artists, students, patrons, instructors and glass art lovers!
There are many benefits to belonging to the NCAGG:
- An opportunity to network and exchanges ideas and information with glass artists of all levels
- An exclusive invitation to participate in NCAGG-sponsored, juried art shows and exhibitions in galleries and other venues in the DCMetro area
- Access to the NCAGG members-only website, which includes
- a comprehensive glass forum,
- resources lists of art glass-related classes, suppliers, forums and tutorials
- a calendar of NCAGG meetings, events and other programs
- member-contributed articles not available elsewhere
- A personal gallery page on the public NCAGG website, enabling you to post your bio, contact information and photographs of your work
- The opportunity to participate in a variety of programs designed to educate and inform the public about art glass
The annual NCAGG dues for the calendar year 2016 are $40 (single) and $50 (two-member/studio). The NCAGG is a 501 (c) 3 organization, and dues and other contributions are tax deductible to the extent allowed by laws.
You can pay easily and securely online with all major credit cards and PayPal. Please select your membership type and proceed with your payment.
Once you’ve joined the NCAGG, you will receive a welcome letter that provides information about accessing the NCAGG Members Only website, and other helpful material.