NCAGG members may submit up to 5 pieces within the application. Your work should, of course, be related to the theme, and will be judged on the excellence in creativity, originality, quality and technique. All work should be at least 60% glass, structurally sound, and ready to display, including any necessary hardware.
To keep the show "wild" for visitors, the work you submit should not have been in an NCAGG-sponsored show OR in any show at the Popcorn Gallery during the past three years.
Your application will need to have photos of the work submitted. We encourage everyone to submit high quality photos -- poor photos can result in your submissions being declined. If you need help with photos, ask the show chairs for guidance.
The jurors will be announced in coming weeks, but you can expect them to have some fairly 'wild' experience in both glass and graphic and fine art.
There is an application jury fee of $20, which you'll pay when you submit your application. You'll get a receipt for your application and payment shortly after submission.
The deadline for applications is midnight, February 2. You may save your application at any time, and come back to revise or add additional material up to the February 2 deadline.
Your show entry status will be sent out by March 2.
If your work is accepted for the show, you will need to deliver the work to the Popcorn Gallery on Tuesday, March 27. Out-of-town artists may ship work to the Popcorn Gallery to arrive by that date. Additional instructions will be emailed to all artists in March.
The "Wild Things" Opening Reception is scheduled for Saturday, April 7 from 4PM - 6PM.
The Popcorn Gallery handles all sales, and takes a 30% commission.
To Complete Your Entry
Go to https://ncagg.submittable.com/login, click on Sign Up, enter the details and go!
1. Click on the Wild Things form; all items marked with an asterisk must be properly entered to continue with the form.
2. There is one long form for your 5 possible submissions; click “save draft” at the bottom at any time and the information will be stored.
3. You will upload photos of each artwork piece in JPEG format. Size them between 1800 and 4000 pixels on the longest side. You have the option to include a detail photo (or another view.)
5. When you are completely done, hit “Submit” at the bottom of the page.
6. After successful submission, you’ll see a confirmation page and you’ll receive 3 confirmation emails indicating that you have entered.
7. If you have trouble submitting your entry, please enter “n/a” as needed, then click Submit again.
8. You will be able to submit your entry, then return and edit it up until midnight February 2, 2018.
9. Please be aware, there will be planned maintenance tonight and the form will be unavailable from 8PM Jan. 5 until 8AM Jan. 6.